Here is an overview of our process for garage door panel replacement:
1. Inspection and Assessment: Our trained technician will visit your property to assess the condition of your garage door panels. The technician will inspect the damaged panels and determine if they can be repaired or if panel replacement is necessary.
2. Panel Selection: If the panels are beyond repair or the damage is extensive, the technician will help you choose the appropriate replacement panels that match the style and design of your existing garage door. They will ensure that the new panels are compatible with the door’s make, model, and color.
3. Removal of Damaged Panels: Before replacing the panels, the technician will carefully remove the damaged or broken panels from the garage door. They will disassemble any hardware or attachments holding the panels in place.
4. Installation of New Panels: The new replacement panels will be securely installed in place of the old ones. The technician will ensure that the panels are properly aligned and fitted to maintain the smooth operation of the garage door.
5. Balancing and Adjustment: After the panel replacement, the technician will balance the garage door to ensure even weight distribution. Balancing is essential to prevent unnecessary strain on the garage door opener and other components, which can lead to premature wear and tear.
6. Lubrication and Maintenance: The technician will lubricate the moving parts of the garage door, such as hinges, rollers, and tracks, to ensure smooth and quiet operation.
7. Final Inspection: Before completing the service, the technician will conduct a final inspection to ensure that the replacement panels are securely in place and the garage door operates flawlessly. They will also verify that the door meets safety standards and performs efficiently.